GET FIT FAST
Changing your body fat percentage takes time and commitment to healthy lifestyle habits. But if you follow these 11 tips, you’ll get visible results within six weeks only. They are meant as a general piece of advise for healthy individuals who want to transform into a fitter person without making big efforts.
- Walk for 30 minutes every day. Once you feel comfortable with this routine, you can increase pace and time up to one hour.
- Drink lots of water, aim for 2 liters in a day. If you drink one cup before having your meal, your hunger will diminish right away.
- Drink two cups of black tea or coffee at most. If you use sugar, try to make it less every day. Our goal is not to use any, not to switch to sweetener!
- Avoid regular and diet sodas as well as fruit juices, even if they are freshly squeezed.
- Choose one of these three menus for breakfast: OMELET – 6 egg whites, 1 egg yolk. You may add mushrooms, green peppers or any other vegetables you like. You can eat your omelet with greens like parsley, cucumbers and tomatoes. PORRIDGE – pour some diet milk in a pan, add a mashed banana and about one glass of oatflakes. Cook it for a couple of minutes. Then cut an apple into pieces and mix them under the porridge. Your third breakfast option is MUSLI – it’s best if you pour some diet milk and oatflakes into a bowl the night before so they get soft. Add fresh fruits and some walnuts. All three breakfasts go well with green tea or a cup of black coffee for an extra energy boost.
- Don’t eat bread with your meals! It stuffs you with unnecessary calories from simple carbohydrates.
- Eat lots of raw or cooked vegetables. They don’t need to be steamed, you can eat them cooked the Turkish style with onions and tomatoes. But no creamy sauces or tons of olive oil! Since you eat more veggies which are carbohydrates, you can cut down on rice and pasta.
- Chose grilled fish, chicken and lean red meat over processed meats like meat balls.
- Fried foods and ready meals are forbidden!
- If you get hungry between breakfast and lunch (which you shouldn’t with the oatmeal), have a bowl with plain diet yoghurt (this is if you had the omelet) or raw seasonal veggies like fennel, carrots and cucumbers. In the afternoon, you can have a fruit platter.
- If possible don’t eat dessert. If you have a sweet tooth, it’s better to eat a little bit of your favorite dessert every day than end up with a craving. Make sure you eat only a tiny piece and not in front of television.